CAMPING DE COUPIAC "LE MAS NAUT"
If you wish to spend some relaxing holidays on the shore of the lake “Mas Naut”, I will be pleased to welcome you in a haven of peace to enjoy nature's tranquility, recharge your batteries and hear the bubbling stream running close by.
Coupiac is a small village situated in Aveyron with a beautiful mediaeval castle to explore during the many shows and activities scheduled throughout the summer season. The area is a heavenly destination for hikers or white water fishing enthusiasts. This natural and preserved setting is situated in the heart of roads that lead to the discovery of medieval castles, so whether you like cycling, walking, riding, camping or whatever, all you need to do is come and enjoy this small corner of paradise.
Pedalo, bike and canoe rental facilities on the site. Table football game and playground available. Enjoy some regional delicacies at the restaurant and snack.
Capacity; : 20 Pitch(es), 7 Mobile Home(s), 5 Motorhome pitch, 5 Caravan(s), 15 Tent
GPS coordinates lat. 43° 57' 30" - long. 2° 35' 27"
- Open - From 27 april 2019 to 03 novembre 2019
- Pets allowed
- Washing machine
- Bar / refreshments
- Shaded pitch
- Play area
- Access for the handicapped
- Picnic area
- MTB - cycles
- Trekking trail
- Wifi / Internet
- Camping-car service area (500 m)
- Pharmacy (0.5 km)
- Evening activities (500 m)
- Product tasting (500 m)
Rates and reservations
- Rate pitch 2 pers. : From 11 € to; 13 €
- Mobile Home Rate : From 180 € to; 370 €
- Rate camper van pitch : 13 €
- Occupancy tax to be added : 0.2 €
- Rate electricity / day : 2.5 €
- Caravan Rate : From 11 € to; 13 €
- Rate child / day : From 1.5 € to; 2 €
- Rate adult / day : From 7 € to; 9 €
- Rate pet / day : 1.5 €