ALICE RICARD'S DAIRY FARM
1) guided visit of the farm and discussion over a slice of Roquefort and a glass of local wine. 2) Commentated tasting of Roquefort married to a particularly recommended wine, introduction to the subtleties and aromas of the "King of cheeses", sheep's milk specialties, recipes and preparation advice.
At the origin of Roquefort, before maturing of the cheese in caves, there's the sheep's milk and a whole process: that of the breeder. Six Pays de Roquefort breeders offer you the occasion to visit their farms. You will be able to visit their sheep barns, see their lambs, perhaps see them being milked and in any case taste Roquefort in their beautiful "caussenard" setting. It will also be the occasion to share their daily life at the pace of the sheep, between tradition and modernity. Here are three different ways of discovering their farm, their activity, their lives... and their passion for Roquefort.
Capacity; : 50 Person(s)
GPS coordinates lat. 43° 55' 6" - long. 2° 57' 24"
- Open - From 15 june 2019 to 15 september 2019
- Open - From 01 january 2019 to 31 december 2019
- Access for the handicapped
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Picnic area
Rates and reservations
- Adult Guided tour : From 5 € to; 8.5 €
- Children guided tour : 4.5 €
- Adult group guided tour : From 5 € to; 8.5 €
- Children's group guided tour : 4.5 €
Place : EXPLOITATION ALICE RICARD
Hermilix 12400 Versols-et-Lapeyre
Telephone 33 (0)5 65 99 06 46 Fax 33 (0)5 65 99 06 46 E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org