Warning, significant tidal range!!!
- Dammed lake situated on the course of the river Truyère downstream of large dams such as Sarrans or Grandval.
- Surface area 25 ha/162 acres
- Max depth 10 m/33 feet
- Long gorge lake with very large daily changes in water level (+/- 10 m/16 feet)
- Easy access to both banks but anglers must be watch out for rising water levels which can be extremely fast
- Navigation is very dangerous due to significant changes in water level
- Medium level interest for predator fishing