A poor and capricious lake
- Dammed lake situated on the Alrance water course on the Lévézou plateau.
- Surface area 178 ha/445 acres
- Max depth 25 m/82 feet
- Plateau lake with some bays and numerous sandy beaches
- The bed is free from obstacles
- The lake is subject to slight daily difference is water level (+/- 50 cm)
- Access for fishing on the banks is easy and enables you to fish from numerous posts
- Fishing from boats is authorised and enables fishing correctly further out
- Predator fish present: perch, zander and pike
- The perch population is small with fish measuring 20 cm on average
- Zander are present in number with an average caught size of 50 cm.
- There are not many pike and their capture remains anecdotal